1st Level Support
Equipment Installation & Setup
During the initial setup, OE Canada will provide pre-sales and post-sales support for standard installation of equipment related to Software and Hardware configuration.
- Complete the Connectivity – Statement of Work Detail
- Submit the customer signed Authorization with your deal
Included with the lease or purchase of equipment are the following technical support services completed at the time of install. (See Basic Connectivity – Statement of Work Details)
- Set up base product configuration to manufacturers’ specifications
- Attach system to customer’s network and test connection
- Installation of printer drivers on up to 5 PC’s
- Test with standard Office applications
- Training on up to five end users at time of install
- Training network administrator and one primary backup on installing & configuring software such as print drivers, web interface, desktop faxing, network scanning and system utilities
|Value-Add Installation & Setup|
|Printer & Faxes||Multifunctional Devices|
|$300 1st Device||$500 1st Device|
|$75 Each Additional Devices||$100 Each Additional Devices|
|* Cost of installation & setup currently included as a value-add.|
On-going Technical Support
- First Level technical support is the responsibility of the Servicing Technician as part of the service agreement.
- Troubleshooting & resolving printing issues related to the device or firmware furnished by the manufacturer will be covered under the standard OE Canada Service Agreement.
- Any changes to the client’s Operating System, setting up additional PC’s or network and print driver issues, not related to the equipment, will be referred to the OE Canada Professional Services Team as billable charges under 2nd Level Service Support.