Adding Addresses from Copier
The address book is accessible by pressing “ADDRESS BOOK”. Entries in the address book are used to specify e-mail addresses and/or fax numbers for fax transmission and Scan to E-mail. You can register up to 3000 contacts, which can contain a fax number, an e-mail address, or both in each contact.
- Press “USER FUNCTIONS” button
- Press “ADDRESS” in the User Menu
- Press the “SINGLE” tab
- Press an undefined button to create a new contact and press “ENTRY”
- Press each button on the touch panel to enter the contact information. (First name, last name, email address and fax number).
- Press “OK” to register the contact.
Adding Addresses From Top Access
- Click the “Registration” tab and the “Address Book” menu
- Click “Add Address” and add a new contact.
- Enter the following items to specify the contact property. (First name, last name, email address and fax number.
- Click “Save”.